Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday Haiku

Bed late, wake early
Windy, hot coffee, shower
Up and thinking now.


I can't help but feel all "Deep Thoughts with Jack Handy." I don't think I've written a Haiku since 8th grade!

Why is it on the night that I'm up late, that I also wake up early? I may have also been scared that a big ol' tree was going to come crashing down on our house. It's super windy today.

Coffee made, and I'm showered. At least I can say I accomplished two things today!

3 comments:

J said...

I am the same way! I went to bed late last night and woke up at 5 when BF got up and didn't fall back asleep like I usually do. Go figure.

Also, thanks for the nice comment the other day. It really means a lot!

Northern Girl Southern Living said...

The wind in NC has been crazy, I felt like I was going to blow away today, Hope you don't loose power!

lisagh said...

I have all the Jack Handy books – LOVE them!!! so funny.