Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Smart.

I love things that are just smart.

Like this little handy guide.

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Savannah recently and I noticed that they had these little cards with a 3.5 mile running route mapped out. Everything was easily marked, and it was on a waxy type card stock that you could hold in your sweaty palm, but you'd still be able to read the writing.

Apparently, this is a program of Hyatt's. Everyone else in the world may know about this, but I had never seen this. Maybe it's been a while since I stayed in a Hyatt.

I noticed that they had Garmins you could check out, and even workout clothing available. A great way to get a work out in while you're traveling. I will say that I just did my run on the treadmill while I was there, but I just love this idea.

3 comments:

Farrell and Lauren said...

What a great customer-service oriented idea! Bravo, Hyatt!

Suburban Princess said...

Oh this is so cool! I love to walk and walk and walk and this would be a great little thing to have available when I am in other cities!

Meg said...

That's a great idea. But, um, borrowed workout clothes? Ew.