Sunday, February 14, 2010

I have my eye on ...

Not that I need a party dress by any means, but when I go to the Harris-Teeter near our house, I drive by Brooks Brothers on the way out. This dress is on a mannequin in the window and I love the way it looks and I can't help but slow down and look at it every time I'm there.

It's classic, timeless, but still the polka dots make it a little more fun. While I love Brooks Brothers for Hubby's work clothing, I typically find their clothing a little "mature" for me. This model actually looks a little bit stuffy and uptight. I think I may like the headless mannequin version better.


Since I have no party to wear this dress, nor do I have $300 lying around to spend on it, I guess I'll be happy to window shop.

1 comment:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Very pretty, but fun too - I agree! Perhaps check on eBay for a deal?