Sunday, February 07, 2010

Diaper Bag contents

Diapers (duh)
Wipes
Ritz crackers
Cheerios
Another container with assorted cook-cook-cookies, like Annie's graham cracker bunnies and Earth's Best alphabet cookies. (Maddy and Libby usually pronounce cookies as "cook cook".)
Sippy cups
Tylenol
Ziploc bags
Changing Pad
Bottle of red wine
Board books
Saline spray for stuffy noses
Antibacterial wipes

Oh, you don't carry a bottle of wine in your diaper bag?

I normally don't, but since we were going to a Super Bowl party tonight, it made more sense to just throw it in there instead of carrying it. But on some days, it's probably a really good idea.

I'm not a huge football fan, so I really didn't watch much of the game. But after a 9-mile run this afternoon, I was happy to enjoy my fair share of stuffed jalapeno peppers. I love these ... a jalapeno pepper stuffed with some sort of cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and sausage mixture, then baked in the oven. So, so good.

Maddy and Libby ate the hostess out of crackers and Tostito scoops. They also enjoyed opening every drawer in her kitchen and playing in the dog's water bowl. Their bedtime was about an hour later than usual. We read one book and they were definitely ready to drift off to sleep.

Let's just say that I haven't logged onto Weight Watchers all week and that may come back to haunt me tomorrow on my weigh in day. Hubby and I have had a little pity party this week and haven't been counting points this week. Thank goodness nearly all the chocolate chip cookies are out of the house.

No comments: