Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Another Valentine's Day idea

If you have a Kohl's in your city, you know that they are constantly giving great coupons.



If you were in the market for a pair of new PJ's, aren't these for cute and comfy Valentine's pj's? Or for any other day, too.
I know the picture doesn't do it justice, but it's a pink and white heart print that almost looks like an animal print, with a dark grey trim. Plus, you can't beat the price because I'm sure you're going to find a nice 40% off coupon to buy them soon.

Cute, comfy, and perfect for that upcoming Hallmark holiday!

2 comments:

Some Like it Southern said...

These pj's are cute!

After reading your post, I realized that I have bought quite a few pair of pajamas from Kohls.

I will have to head over there to check these out! Thanks for sharing!

Seersucker Scrapper said...

Those look comfy! Very cute!