Monday, January 25, 2010

Thinking about ...

  • That plain, old-fashioned Cheerios and milk still taste good.
  • Sunday afternoon naps are perfect when it's rainy out, you're under a blanket, and there's some senseless reality TV show playing in the background.
  • Even when I really don't want to go, there's nothing like a long run to lift my spirits.
  • Hubby received a Tervis Tumbler for Christmas and I may have to steal it for my own. Or hint around that a larger one with lid, straw, and my monogram would make a great gift. Hint, hint.

4 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I love my big ol' Tervis Tumbler. I really think the hot pink monogram helps me drink more water!

Jules said...

get the one with the 13.1 on it...and the monogram. Tina and I got those.

kanishk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miche said...

You are right about the the running even when you don't want too. It feels great!