Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I feel pretty ...

Oh so pretty ...

Especially when I have a new Fuel Belt bottle with a pink holder, plus it has a fancy-dancy pocket!
I loved my old one for long runs, oh who am I kidding, I typically carry mine on any run I do. But, it didn't have a pocket and it always seemed like a waste of space when there is room to add one.

So, I can definitely pack a Gu for a long run, and even two Gu's.
I may have a hard time cramming the Gu Chomps in the pocket, unfortunately. I'm sure it can be MacGuyvered somehow.CrackBerry can't come along for a ride.But, my keys, inhaler,and chapstick all could. Did I mention it's pink ... and it was 20% off because I bought it at a ladies night event?

3 comments:

Jules said...

lmao! Funny! Hope last night was fun. Sorry I missed it.

Emily said...

love.it. i'm glad you got it!

kanishk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.