Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankful

That I have two legs that can carry me over a 3 mile run on a random and cold Thursday night.

That I can somehow find a tiny ounce of determination to make me run when I really don't want to go.

That when I show up and the rest of the girls were already stretched and ready, that they patiently waited on me (even when my clumsy self dropped a battery out of my headlamp, and seemed to take forever to get situated and ready).

That the neighborhood has fun and bright Christmas lights Clark Griswold style to make the run more entertaining.

That I can really only smell the scent of Krispy Kreme doughnuts once during the run.

1 comment:

amanda said...

Where did you run? That sounds a lot like our neighborhood but everyone is a little slow with their lights this year. We have a huge contest. 1000 dollar grand prize!