Monday, December 28, 2009

A look back

I know you are always supposed to keep looking ahead, but I can't help it ... I'm a sentimental ol' sap and I love the memories that photographs bring.

I kept seeing this on Facebook, and I couldn't help but to play along.

Of course, there are a lot of memories that this didn't capture, but it gave a good overview.
For the most part in looking back at 2009, I ran a lot (or at least had photos made at the races), watched my babies grow from itty bitty babies into walking & talking toddlers, enjoyed time with the Junior League, and spent some time with Hubby and great friends.
I'll keep looking ahead, but I think it's nice to take a look back every now and then.

4 comments:

Jules said...

I am in 3 pix with you...I feel like such a big part of your life in 2009! :) HAAAAAAAAA

Bella Michelle said...

Love it!

Keith and Jamie said...

Thanks for this idea...I totally had to copy!!! The girls are so cute!!! Happy New Year!!!

itsmejane said...

beautiful!! by the way i'm disappointed that there was no 'chair' pic for december! :)

mrs k

ps i've moved