Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baby Dyson

I know most of you know how much we love our Dyson. I am certain I've blogged about her on several occasions.

We received our beloved Animal Dyson as a wedding gift. It was the only one that I knew exactly what it was. Kind of hard to disguise a vacuum cleaner at a wedding reception.

The Animal came with a coupon for a free Baby Dyson. Not a real-deal vacuum, but a toy designed to look just like the real thing. So, I sent off for it in the hopes of having a child someday to enjoy it.

So it arrived and has stayed stored for the past 4 years ... until now. We got it out of the basement yesterday to put it together so we can give to Maddy and Libby as one of their Christmas gifts.


Is it not the cutest thing you've ever seen? It takes batteries, so it actually makes sound, things whirl around, and the package says that it will pick up tiny pieces of debris. Maybe we can try tandem vacuuming!

6 comments:

LauraC said...

I let my boys push the big dyson now, they love vacuuming! I love love love our dyson, it has cleaned hornets out of our chimney twice!

Barefoot in the Park said...

i am putting the animal dyson on my registry. fingers crossed i get it!

Susan D. said...

Barefoot, several friends went in on it & we absolutely love it. With 2 dogs, it's a must have!

Seersucker Scrapper said...

That is too cute!! We have had our 'Animal' for 5 years(when puppybaby arrived) and tell everyone about how wonderful it is.

nanny said...

You are all making me want a dyson!!!!

Mrs.Preppy said...

A baby Dyson -- what a fun toy for the girls!