Friday, November 20, 2009

No idea

What is going on with the colors on my blog ... maybe it's just Firefox, but I somehow doubt that. Oh well ... no time to fix it now.

Instead, it's time to ...

1. Pack lunches for Maddy and Libby.
2. Get them off to Parent's Morning Out
3. Run to Target and to DSW to try to find a pair of shoes.
4. Pack my bag for the weekend.
5. Enjoy a weekend with some of my oldest (not age, but length of time we've known each other) friends.

It's been a long time since we've all been together at the same time and I really think I'm in need for a little refueling that only good friends provide.


Circa 1994 or 1995 from college.
Sequins were popular that year, don't you think?
I can't wait to see some of these girls and obviously, we need some new photos!



1 comment:

LauraC said...

This picture demonstrates why I will always think I have big hair. I see some big curly hair in there and that's how mine was!!

Have a great trip!