Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A little quiet time

Maddy and Libby have been "iffy" with their morning nap for a few weeks. When they are home, some days they take it, others they don't. Today, they both seemed a little sleepy (rubbing eyes, a few yawns), so I decided to give it a try.

We're all battling colds, so I thought it might do them good.

I could hear them chatting over the monitor when I cleaned up the kitchen, but nothing out of the ordinary. After a few more minutes, I could tell that no nap was going to happen, so I might as well go ahead and get them up and dressed.

So, I walked upstairs to find this ...

That would be Maddy standing in her crib, (non-recalled, thank God) with about 1/2 a box of wipes on the floor. It could have been much, much worse. I imagined what 1/2 a bottle of lotion would have looked like.

So, being the cheapskate that I am, I folded up each little wipe and placed them back in the box. Guess I need to make sure that the wipes go into the drawer from now on.

6 comments:

Farrell and Lauren said...

She looks really pleased with herself!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Little rugrat! But I love her monogram on the wall :)

KatieSPerk said...

Hahah! That is so cute! (If you didn't have to clean it up!)

LauraC said...

And this picture would explain why Alex sleeps in a room devoid of anything. ha ha!

Emily said...

Nice! She definitely looks very proud of herself.

This is just ONE of the things that makes me nervous about the big boy bed.. who KNOWS what he'll get into!

lisagh said...

Hee hee! Love it!