Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kodachrome

I think Kellie may actually shoot with a Canon most days, but I just love saying Kodachrome and signing the song.

I wanted to share a sneak peak of some photos that we had made last month. I think the girls have grown since these were made. Like weeds, I'm telling you.

We met Kellie in 2005 when we were looking for a wedding photographer and it was love at first sight. She's drop dead gorgeous, but so sweet and fun. She also has two adorable kids and a rock star Hubby. If she weren't so nice, I probably wouldn't be her friend. She also does amazing work and I am impressed with every picture that she updates on her blog. And not just pictures of my family either.

Here's a link to our recent shoot. Now the hard part will be picking our favorites. I may be asking for a little photo-shopping around the eyes. Seriously ... I know they are supposed to add character, but do lines and wrinkles really have to add 10 years?

2 comments:

Sarah Wyland said...

Adorable girls and a beautiful family! You're very blessed. :)

Barefoot in the Park said...

i just saw the photos on kellie's blog. AMAZING! funny enough, i have to email her on my list for engagement photos!