Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holding myself accountable

I'm going to run the NC Half Marathon again in March.

There. I said it.

No, I haven't registered yet.
No, I haven't run in about a month.
No, I still haven't bought any winter running tights.

But, I have a training plan to use and at least one friend that I think will train with me.

So, hold me accountable, friends in blog land. If it gets to be oh, Dec. 1 and I haven't mentioned running yet, send me an email, knock on my door, leave me comments.

6 comments:

Sarah Wyland said...

You can do it! Go you!

Miche said...

I may be interested....Just sayin.

LauraC said...

I'll hold you accountable! I don't think I've mentioned it but I'm running the Phoenix half marathon in January with my sister. I have PLENTY of winter running gear since I lived in Chicago for five years and INSANELY ran outside ALL WINTER.

Lots of caps bc I literally with it so cold that my snot froze to my gloves. NC got nothing I can't beat.

MER said...

NYC 1/2 in August, Hampton 1/2 in September and Marathon in November...we can all hold each other accountable!

Sweet TN Biscuits said...

I am giving out " sassy southern " blog awards and you are on the list !I think your blog is a southern treasure. I hope you can come by my blog and check out your award. @sweettnbiscuits

Kim said...

You're a rockstar! You can do this! We should update eachother on our running, it will inspire us all. I ran for the first time in a looooooong time on Friday. The road to March is a long one, but it will be so worth it! I'm running the Atlanta ING in March as well. We will kick butt together!