Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Loving

I live in NC, so typically we have pretty mild winters. I say "typically" because I don't want to jinx us and we'll have some freak Halloween snow storm. This also means you may need a coat to go from your house to the car, but if you're like me, as soon as the car is warm, you're shedding the coat at the stop light. We are lucky that we don't have to always bundle up in multiple layers and wear heavy coats all winter long.

I found this jacket at Lands End. It's weather resistant, will keep you warm without being super bulky, but the cutest thing they don't even show you on the website. On the inside, they have made big pockets that are bright argyle. It was an unexpected surprise on what is a pretty "basic" jacket. Practical and cute.

I also picked up a pair of these pants in black. I'm debating if I should have bought the camel, but you always need black. I've been wondering about how they fit, so I'll give you my full report later. From trying them on, I liked them. A good fit and a bit of stretch, so that normally equals love in my book.

That is all.

4 comments:

PreppyBumpkin said...

Love the jacket, it's perfect for this crazy NC weather!

five tomatoes said...

I love the little touches like that on clothes, it makes them more fun to wear!

LauraC said...

I love that jacket! And they make it in petite, I am sold. I always have a tough time finding suitable jackets. All my Chicago jackets are obviously too heavy.

teresa-bug said...

I live in NC and bought this exact jacket. It has been perfect for this chilly mornings we have had.