Thursday, October 01, 2009

Fashion critique

Thanks so much for the comments. It's funny, because I thought about putting on a different colored tee under the sweater, but just opted for the white because I saw it hanging in my closet. I will definitely try out a color the next time. And the v-neck/elongate rule ... I usually remember this one!

I think I'll definitely try to make this a weekly installment and hopefully I can post some current clothes and also some new purchases and tips on how to make a good "uniform."

I am such a creature of habit and typically stick to the classics which can sometimes read a bit boring. I like the idea of trying out some necklaces and incorporating a few new pieces that can be used for multiple outfits. I should probably buy this necklace which truly is one of those items that you go "why didn't I think of this!?" My friends started a company and are selling these through their website. I also love the colors in this one. I think either of these are similar to what everyone was talking about, plus I think they are also sturdy enough to withstand two 15-month-olds.

So, if I made this a weekly installment, would anyone else want to play and show us what you're wearing? Maybe we can all share some good ideas, cute shoes, deals and coupons, our new "faves", etc. Any takers out there to post their fashion adventures for the world to see?

5 comments:

Leah said...

That teething necklace is such a great idea!

I'll play along weekly. Sounds fun!

LauraC said...

I would definitely be up for playing along! This would help me bc I work from home and I think my day care has seen me in the same outfits for years on end!

Miche said...

I'll play.

five tomatoes said...

I'll play along!

Kim said...

Yes. I can use all the ideas I can get to breathe life into my boring wardrobe. It will be fun to get ideas from you all!