Sunday, October 04, 2009

Did you know?

That Target has a line of "Fit Solutions" dresses, tops, and jeans from Merona. Leave it to Target to figure out something this ingenious.

I was in today to pick up diapers (shocking) and came across a cute, black v-neck dress. If you follow the link, I tried on the dress that is on the second row, short sleeved dress. It looked like it would be one of those perfect LBD's that could be dressed up or down. I thought it would be a perfect addition to the "uniform" project.

Well, I wish someone would have warned me about the girdle inside the dress. Let's just say I laughed out loud trying to get the dress on, situated, and pulled into position. But, I have to say that it actually worked. I could barely move my legs more than a foot apart, but I looked sucked in without any lumps and bumps.

I didn't purchase it today, but it's definitely something that I may consider. And for $24.99, what's not to love? I will be posting this week about the uniform project, trying to figure out how the link gadgets work, etc. Stay tuned and get your outfits ready!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I just got a cute dress at Target yesterday to add to my "uniform" rotation.

I'm excited to see everyone's outfits!