Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another P List

I promise, the last one this week.

P is for potatoes. If you have any new potatoes in your house, try this recipe. Oh my gosh, I made these last night and they were delicious. I would have taken photos, but when The Pioneer Woman already has such gorgeous photos, what's the point? The flavors are wonderful together and they had the perfect amount of crispy and soft. So good.

P is for pushin'. I haven't done any running since the Oct. 3 and I've been feeling a bit guilty. The break has been nice, but I'm starting to itch to get back to a regular running routine. I decided to go out this afternoon and push the girls in the stroller. Ugh. Hardest 3.5 miles ever and I always forget all the hills in my neighborhood. And did I mention that I'm pushing 60+ pounds?

P is for pumpkins. We still don't have any. Hopefully we can make it back to the church pumpkin patch later this week or I'm just going to have to pick up a couple. I really want the girls to go and experience it for themselves.

P is for paint. Still need to pick out a blue paint color for our entry. One day. Along with hanging pictures, installing shelves in Maddy and Libby's room, and hanging a new painting in their room. One day.

2 comments:

LauraC said...

Crash hot potatoes are my FAVE! We make them with PW's how to cook a steak once a month. YUM!

Farrell and Lauren said...

Those look AMAZING. I didn't really eat potatoes for years and now they are back to being a staple.