Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tone that Zone

I started a Tone Zone class with my friend, E on Monday. The same woman who is our running coach also has a small classroom/fitness center and this is one of her exercise/torture classes.

We were late starting the class for the month of September, but she's repeating it again for October, so we'll be able to have 6 weeks of toning.

If you remember, I used to do Boot Camp classes, and hey ... I just ran a half marathon, so I was feeling good about the class. I also haven't done any exercise like this since before I had Maddy and Libby, so I will readily admit that I'm a bit out of shape when it comes to any kind of core fitness.

Ummm, let's just say, I'm still hobbling around like an old lady this morning. We were supposed to have our arms and core session today, but we have had to reschedule due to rain.

I feel good about the soreness in my abs ... I haven't felt that in so long. Plus, I'm hoping that it means there's a washboard under this big pile of laundry! But, not being able to sit without moaning is another story.

No comments: