Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ball Pit Mayhem

At a recent consignment sale, I spotted a ball pit with OVER 200 BALLS!!! I should have known when that's the way the tag is written up, that you should just step away. But, I caved. What's one more big plastic thing with OVER 200 BALLS!!!?

Today has been cool and rainy, so I thought it would be the perfect day to try this thing out. While Maddy and Libby were down for their nap, I brought it out and pumped up the container portion. Then, I wiped off each and every one of the OVER 200 BALLS!!! with antibacterial wipes.

They have definitely had fun this afternoon playing in the pit, licking almost all of the OVER 200 BALLS!!!, and throwing them out as well. Our family room currently looks like a bomb went off and left, wait for it ..., OVER 200 BALLS!!!
Who, me? I wasn't throwing any.

Checking it out.

Maddy tasting each and every one.

Libby wasn't so sure about "swimming" in the pit.


Libby's fast little hands throwing the balls over the edge.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

HA HA HA! I'm dying laughing because this EXACT thing happened to us! Only my inlaws gave us 200 balls for Trey's birthday and we bought a big swimming pool to put them in.

We have since put the ball pit away for awhile yet I still find balls...well, everywhere!! :>)

Jillian, Inc said...

You brave, brave mommy.....

Barefoot in the Park said...

what a cool mom you are!

Meg said...

You're the coolest mom ever.

Miche said...

I'm totally amazed that you did this AFTER pushing those two beautiful girls for 6 miles in the rain :) Way to go Supermom!

kanishk said...

We have since put the ball pit away for awhile yet I still find balls...well, everywhere!! :>)
brave mommy. How to make a website