Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Firsts

A week of firsts ...

  • We are going to look at "school" i.e., Mother's Morning Out for Maddy and Libby. They would go two days a week, it's at a church five minutes from our house, plus we personally know one of their teachers, and have heard nothing but wonderful things about their program. How can we not do it?
  • A mammogram for me on Friday. Whoopee! (By the way, it's routine.)
  • 13 miles on Saturday for my half marathon training. Wowee. For the other halfs that I've done, the most I've run during training is 10 miles so it's a little scary and exciting. It's kind of crazy when you look back at the entire mileage from the training. It's a lot. Or a lot to me.

4 comments:

Miche said...

It sounds like a great week minus the mammogram maybe. Good luck on your run!

Katiesperk said...

Wow you are a busy girl! Good look with everything this week!

wearsinappropriateshoes said...

I love your girls' names! My little brother and sister are twins and my sister is a Libby. It definitely fits her personality!

Nishant said...

Good look with everything this week!


Work From Home