Thursday, July 23, 2009

What does it mean?

I met my group affectionately known as the "crazy running girls" this morning, 5:45 AM to be exact.  We ran our 4.5 mile route, talked about life, solved world problems, complained about hills and humidity, discussed birthday cakes, and made it back to our cars.

While we were stretching, one of my running buddies looked down at me and said, "You're shirt is on inside out!"

All I could do is laugh since I had run the whole way and never noticed.

Do you think it's because:

A) I run at 5:45 AM and am too sleepy to even notice if I'm wearing a shirt, let alone if it's on the right way.
B) I often get dressed in the dark so as not to disturb sleeping Hubby and sleeping babies.
C) I had forgotten to lay out a shirt the night before, so I had to sneak into the closet to grab one off the shelf to wear.  
D) All of the above.

6 comments:

Prissy Southern Prep said...

I am going with D! That is too funny, but at least you weren't out in public in the middle of the day. I may or may not know someone who has experienced that. haha =)

Mrs.Preppy said...

I choose option D!

sarah said...

Ha! I have completed workouts only to find that my shirt was on backwards! Oops!

Seersucker Scrapper said...

Too funny!! I too have to get dressed in the dark most days and have on occasion found that my skivvies are on inside out.

You could be a trend setter!

Mrs. Preppy Hoosier said...

I did this same thing yesterday. Only I went to aerobics class, no one told me, AND it wasn't early in the morning. I feel your pain...

Love reading your blog! I just started my own, and I am not sure I have any readers. Would love if you would visit it.

www.mrspreppyhoosier.blogspot.com

Emily said...

so funny! I'm thinking D also. At least you aren't the only one that has done it in our group...