Friday, July 31, 2009

Show Me Your ...

I'm playing along again with Kelly Korner's thousands of followers with her Show Me ... Your Wedding Party & Flowers/Ceremony.  It's been fun to look back at these photos.

Before the ceremony with my girls.  I've known all of them since nursery  or elementary school and still talk to them all on a regular basis.  I also went to college with and was in the same sorority with the top two.  I went to grad school, lived with, and traveled to Yellowstone with the one sitting beside me.  Good ol' days!
    Sadly, we now all live in different cities, 
but talk or Facebook on a regular basis and try to see each other whenever possible.  


Here is a photo of our flowers.  Pre-kids, I could tell you what the type of roses were, but I don't remember anymore.  My bouquet was mainly white hydrangea and green berries.  My bridesmaids' bouquets were mainly the roses and berries.  



Here is a photo from our ceremony.  Due to a wedding miscommunication between our wedding coordinator and photographer, she was made to stop shooting.  Ugh.  So frustrated that it happened, but what do you do?  This is the church that we belong to and we absolutely love it.  At least we were all listening to our Pastor as he was giving his sermon.  Our church has some neat history as Charlton Heston was married there!
Praying during ceremony.
I loved these little wreaths that reserved the family rows.  I think that's Uncle Bill either nodding off or deep in prayer.  Probably the former.
The string quartet playing before the wedding and our arrangement that we had at the church.  It was the same roses as the bridesmaids, bells of Ireland, and I'm sure some other flower that I can't remember now!

7 comments:

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Gorgeous!

Katiesperk said...

Your wedding was so pretty! Love the flowers!

Farrell and Lauren said...

Let's see reception pictures next, please! I love the flowers.

sarah said...

Beautiful!

Heidi said...

What a beautiful bride!
Love the flowers too!

Marissa said...

Beautiful!

Rona's Home Page said...

I love the wreaths.
I've so enjoyed looking at all the ladies' wedding photos. There's so much love, beauty and creativity.
I love your dress. Everyone looks so gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful day!