Saturday, June 27, 2009

What's going on

Around these parts, it's been a lot of ...
  • skinny dipping and al fresco bathing (for Maddy and Libby). So much easier when you can bathe two babies outside in their pool and there's minimal clean up.
  • running (for me) I ran in a 10K race today, hill repeat workout on Wednesday, and two other early morning runs this week.
  • yard sale (my parents) They hosted one today at our house while I was out running the 10K. We did get rid of a lot of shiot. Thank goodness and I may be able to walk in my basement once again.
  • birthdays. Maddy and Libby's was last week and my MIL's was earlier this week with her party tomorrow.
  • eatin'. (Maddy and Libby). They have been loving fresh fruits and veggies. They seriously shovel it in with two hands. I can barely put it on their high-chair tray before they are gone. Tomatoes, strawberries, peaches, apricots, plums, avocado ... you name it. Is it bad that I mentioned to my neighbor turned gardener how much they love tomatoes? Now to hit up my other neighbor who's chickens finally laid eggs. Now if I can just find a cow to milk in our neighborhood and I'll be all set!

5i8rf3ysvn

No comments: