Nothing life changing going on up there today, but just thinking about the following ...
1. Anyone know where to get inexpensive helium balloons? Party City or are they a rip-off? I'm a little specific on my colors so they can coordinate for the birthday celebration, so I guess more specifically, pink & green helium filled balloons?
2. We're expecting around 35'ish people for the birthday. (I know, I know ... but most are family, so we can't do any guest list cutting). How many cupcakes do I need? 50? We'll have ice cream too, but I'm wondering if most people will eat more than one. I know I sometimes would, but that may just be me and my love of baked goods.
3. Did I tell you about the Lilly skirt I found at a consignment shop? Everything was 15% off that day, so I walked away with a very gently used skirt for under $30. I haven't shopped for myself much lately, so it's nice to have something that didn't come from Old Navy and didn't cost $150.
4. I've found a classic alternative music station on cable that I have really enjoyed listening to while I work. No videos, but just the songs. Every day, I can usually listen to some Janes Addiction, The Smiths, New Order, The The, The Pixies, etc. So good.
5. I'm really wondering why Libby is protesting diaper changes lately. It's gotten really bad ... crying, rolling over and crawling away, and fighting me like nobody's business. I've tried toys, giving her something to hold, talking/signing/etc, but it just seems like it is one big battle. Make that several big battles, because this happens several times a day. It really makes me want to say "Alrighty then. We'll just leave that big ol' poopy diaper on you and see how that feels."