Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What's stressing me

I am really sick of my messy desk today. This desk is also our kitchen'ish table ... it's located in our family room, just off our kitchen.

In this picture, you will notice the following:

  • one laptop that is almost buried under my pile of shiot.
  • My notebook that I use for all of my work notes, and at least two or three pens.
  • Kate Spade calendar underneath the work notebook.
  • Manila envelopes
  • Calculator
  • Half-full coffee cup from this morning.
  • Empty Lance peanut butter crackers package. What salmonella scare?
  • Paper clips
  • Anti bacterial wipes
  • Business cards
  • Entry forms from an event this weekend, and empty zip lock bags that the entry forms were in.
  • Two outfits for M&L that need to be returned.
  • My work basket that I use to stash paperwork that is overflowing. I think it may be time to file.
  • Two pairs of cute shoes for M&L from Mad About Plaid Girl. We heart hand-me-downs from her daughter.
  • A bunch of USPS priority mail boxes for shipping eBay stuff.
  • My wedding notebook that I was using to look up old addresses.
  • My tendonitis hand/wrist brace that I should be wearing.
  • My address book
  • Envelopes
  • Remote ... rocking out to 80's on cable TV.
  • My candle holder thingy in the center of the table.
  • A Junior League cookbook, tee shirt, and coffee mug that I got at our Annual Meeting last night.
  • My 1st and probably still favorite Kate Spade purse.
  • 5K race application
  • Pay check
  • New Blackberry cover.
  • Ewwww ... my retainer sitting on top of the paycheck, because I was on the phone and realized that I was lisping, so I took it out and obviously forgot to put it back in the case. Gross.
  • Lint roller. 2 labs, enough said.
  • My address embosser.

I am going to clean. Will hopefully report back with an updated picture and you will no longer feel like you are playing "Where's Waldo?"

4 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Oy, that would stress me out too :) Get it straightened and you'll feel better!

Miche said...

LOL at the JLG Cookbook :) Wanna cook me something fancy?

amanda said...

Did you win the JL loot or did everyone get some? I missed the meeting because my 88 year old grandma is in town. I was going to skip out and go to it, but I had just finished making dinner and was afraid I wouldn't be able to find a place to park.

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Girl. No.

Amend that situation and repost a photo.

:)