Friday, May 15, 2009

Sweet

I was very surprised to receive this special gift a few days after Mother's Day. Hubby took Maddy and Libby to paint a coffee cup for me for my 1st Mother's Day!

Isn't it cute?

It has both of their little hand prints, names, and Happy Mother's Day 2009 written on the top. I love it and I can't wait to use it each and every morning.

I just wish I could have seen a photo of Hubby and the girls making this. I also heard there was a poopy diaper and no changing table fiasco, but that is probably best saved for another post!

9 comments:

Preppy Pitbull said...

That is so cute! Way to go Hubby on the thoughtful present!
Have a great weekend!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

So cute - I love the smudged little hands!

Elizabeth said...

This is so sweet! You'll love it forever :)

lisagh said...

What a sweet and thoughtful gift!

NatalieDeltaGam said...

PRECIOUS!!!

ashlie said...

that is the cutest thing i have ever seen! good job dad!!!

Mad About Plaid Girl said...

That is so sweet. He is so thoughtful..you should keep him.

Elle said...

What a beautiful gift. I love it!

Heather said...

Oh, that is such a sweet and thoughtful gift!