Thursday, May 21, 2009

Obsessed

I have been watching these on eBay and I am obsessed.

Everyone I have mentioned them to looks at me like I'm a bit nuts. I keep imagining them all framed the same and hung together in my living room. I have a bare wall over our sofa and I think they would look perfect. I will admit that I am also obsessed with shades of blue and really want to repaint our entry way with a soft blue. Then these prints would coordinate even better.

Do I know anything about British birds or their eggs? Well, no. Does it really matter?

3 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

They are very pretty and would lovely with new blue walls - hope you win them!

Jillian, Inc said...

I am an art dealer in ATL and have sold Morris egg engravings for years...though I don't have any at the moment. I have a set of three framed and hanging on a narrow wall in my kitchen (off my light blue dining room) and I just love them. The ebay price is a good deal, but not that much under dealer price. If for some reason you don't the bid on those, let me know and maybe I can help!

Mad About Plaid Girl said...

So please do tell me how you came upon this obsession with bird egg prints??? Where did this come from? And you should've bought 'em. Then buy cheapo frames and nobody would ever know!