Saturday, May 30, 2009

My new ride (hopefully)




Isn't this the coolest bicycle around? And who would look adorable riding in the back? Yep, at one time I would have been hauling Zeus & Zoe, but I think Maddy and Libby would really enjoy this. We could even bike over to the humongous Harris Teeter and still have room for groceries!

The great people at Madsen are giving away two of these bikes on July 15 and all you need to do to is have some sort of web presence and link back to their site.

So, consider giving the girls a new ride and click the button below.

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

4 comments:

Keith and Jamie said...

I really hope you win! I clicked for you...Good Luck!

Elle said...

I clicked for you. Hope you win. Looks like it would be a real sweet ride;)

Buford Betty said...

Oh how fun - I hope you win!!!

Kim said...

just clicked for ya!