Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Much better

I promise that I didn't shove everything out of sight. I really did clean, throw, or put things away. I do still need to organize my basket that I use for my work stuff, but that will have to be a project for tonight or tomorrow morning. It really helps me to have a basket ... I can work in our family room, or when a sitter is here, I just grab my laptop and basket and head to our office. So now you can see:
  • My laptop
  • Envelopes that need to be addressed
  • Gerber daisies from this weekend replaced the candle.
  • Hubby's laptop was deposited on the table.
  • Hubby's laptop password gadget
  • My work notebook
  • Kate Spade calendar
  • One pen
  • Entry forms that need to be mailed back to my home office.
  • The two outfits that need to be returned ... now hanging on a chair, but I need to keep them out or I'll forget to do it!
  • Hubby's suit jacket hanging on the other chair.
  • Nearly empty bottle of water.

Now if the rest of my house would magically clean itself, I'd be all set.

2 comments:

Keith and Jamie said...

WOO-HOO! That is a rock star clean desk! Congrats! I have been following your blog for a few days now (found you on the MoMs blog)...your girls are BEAU-TI-FUL!!! Noticed you were rockin to the 80's...now that is my kind of music!!!
Have a great week!

Jules said...

much better! :)