Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Makes a mom proud

How did they get old enough to wear polo shirts? And have a total of five, yes five teeth? Maddy has one, Libby has two on the bottom and is cutting two on the top. Oh, and they can eat bites of shredded chicken and other "real" food, and sometimes "wave" hi or bye, but only when they are in the mood. Oh, and Libby can now pull to a standing position and Maddy has done it once. Yikes. And crawl up stairs. Bigger yikes.

Hubby said that since I have prepped them out in coordinating polo shirts and polka dot pants, that they will rebel and want to be skater punks as teenagers. Oh well, I went through that phase too, but I came around.
Hey, he has teeth too!
Daddy gets all the attention when he comes home.
Libby

Maddy

7 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

So cute - I want a pair of those polka dot pants too!

nanny said...

Sweet , Sweet

Jules said...

girl!! That is my WORST fear...I talk about it to my coworkers all the time...that OG will be Goth or Punk and rebel from the gobs of hairbows and pink I have put on her.

but, I see a light at the end of the tunnel...on Sunday I tried to put a blue dress on her for church...she did not want to wear it b/c she said it was boy colors and not girl colors! She wanted girl colors. :) ha! that's my girl!

Elizabeth said...

They are precious!

Keith and Jamie said...

SUPER ADORABLE...love the pants too! Where did you find them?

NatalieDeltaGam said...

precious! i love polka dot pants!

Mad About Plaid Girl said...

OH my--cutest babies ever--other than my own of course. It's a good thing you post pics of them b/c you never send me any! Where'd you get the polka dotted pants? They are precious!