Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dreadmill

It poured here tonight when I was going to go run, so I headed over to the gym for a 3 mile run on the dreadmill. The run wasn't so bad tonight, but I have no idea what was up with my shorts. And by up, I mean literally .... creepin', creepin', creepin' up my hiney.

I hate that. I kept tugging at the sides not trying to do a full on "yank." I swear these shorts only ride up when I'm on the treadmill. Is there any logic to that being true? These are the same shorts I wore for my latest half-marathon, so I know it really can't be all my imagination.

So, for all of the folks that had to witness my pulling and shifting while running, I'm sorry.

And to the guy who hung onto the top of the treadmill while running, just let go! I promise it won't go anywhere!

3 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Ugh, I just cannot do the treadmill thing - good for you for getting out there even with shorts creeping up your bum!

Jules said...

I have weird pains that I don't normally have on the dreadmill...and my socks feel weird and bunch in my toes on the dreadmill too.

Jillian, Inc said...

That's so strange about the shorts. Have you ever tried the running skirts? I am thinking about purchasing one...have heard great things about them.