Sunday, May 03, 2009

Do you eBay?

I'm not sure how to link to my eBay listings here and make them look good, so phooey.

My Mom and I are selling four pair of cute shoes on eBay. I listed, but she's shipping. She lacks the computer skills and I lack time to make it to the post office! If you are in the market for any cute, size 8, preppy sandals or flats this Spring, send me an email and I'll send you a link.

We have these new Kate Spade pink leather flats, size 8, with box. Never worn. So cute. I love the flower.
Gently worn Lilly Pulitzer slides, size 8, with box. Worn a couple of times with minor wear on soles. Very light pink leather with bow. "Cassy" style.
Polka dot pink and green Unisa heels with ribbon bow. These are sassy and so cute. Worn maybe once with minor wear on soles.
These fun and comfy Preen USA slides. These do show wear on the soles and inside, but are so comfortable and cute you won't care. European size 39, converts to USA size 71/2 - 8. For more information, send me an email and I will send you a direct link. My email is listed under my complete profile information. Happy looking!

4 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

Very cute shoes! Not my size but super cute. xoxo

Jules said...

soo funny! I just sold my 1st item on ebay last week...a lilly bathing suit NWT never been worn. i am now addicted. i was gonna do a post sometime next week about ebay...don't think I am copying you! lol

BTW, cute shoes...too bad I am a 6.5/7. BOO

capegirlindc said...

are the kate spade flats still available? i just checked on ebay but didn't see them. if they are a size 8, i'd be interested. thanks

Susan D. said...

Yes, they are still available (and the rest through Sunday). here is a link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=280341311760

or item number: 280341311760