Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Observations

On my way to the park for a run this evening, I noticed the following ...

A platinum-blond driving a Jag, wearing big ol' black sunglasses, talking with her fake french-manicured hands, while sporting leopard print fuzzy dice on the rear view mirror. I swear it looked just like Kim from the Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Then, I was coming to a stoplight and I let a guy out in front of me. He waved and I waved back. Wish I would have made him wait after I saw his truck window decal of a nudie girl. Nice. Wonder what his wife thinks. Or his Mom. Do guys think that this will get them a date?
"Ooh, lookie there Martha ... that guy has a nudie girl on the back of his truck! Drive faster, I gotta check him out!"

Then on my way into the park, I noticed a sign stating that Registered Sex Offenders were not allowed inside the park. Well, great ... because is there a check-in for those registered sex offenders so they will politely be asked to leave? If so, I think I missed it. Just a little creepy, because unless this is just some sort of state law, I bet it means that they have had a problem in the past.

I guess you could say I might be reconsidering my city for a moment! Maybe I should take that Facebook quiz to see where I should be living.

2 comments:

Jules said...

lol, I see that registered sex offender sign all the time...weird! the one at the entrance to country park from the soccer fields right?

and weird about those people you saw...maybe we should all move!

Mother of Multiples said...

All I can do is laugh. Ilove your humor and I will now have to follow you. I love the housewives and the park comments...You are too funny