Friday, April 17, 2009

Can you tell?

Can you tell what I thought of my tendonitis diagnosis earlier today?

I have to wear this lovely 24/7, with the exception of baths. Wish I had time to take those long hour long bubble baths now. It basically holds everything "rigid" and "rested" so I won't continue to hurt my gentle little tendons. Oh, I must have small wrists, because the size small brace was too big, so this one was custom made. You would think I would have had a better selection of colors. I opted for black bands so they wouldn't show dirt. Nothing says "ewwww" like a sweet-potato stained hand/wrist brace.

4 comments:

CTB said...

This picture is really funny.

lisagh said...

Oh no!

(but nothing's funnier than a bird flipped off the frame of a photo... good job!)

Heidi said...

That is freaking hilarious!

...sorry you have to wear that all the time.

NatalieDeltaGam said...

oh, poor susan!!