Sunday, April 12, 2009

Busy weekend and Happy Easter

It has been a busy weekend ... On Friday, Maddy and Libby came along to file their first taxes(they said yay for tax deductions) and took a much needed trip to the grocery. They are excited about orzo pasta, kiwi fruit and pears. On Saturday, they went on a 9-mile trail run with Dad, (I ran 8, but Hubby pushed the stroller 9 miles, up and down big hills.), then went to an Easter Egg hunt and an dinner with a few friends. Today, we went to about half of our church service, visited the nursery for the other half, checked out Easter baskets, then traveled to visit Grandparents, had another Easter Egg hunt, then traveled back home. Whew.


I hope you all enjoyed a Happy Easter with your loved ones.
Maddy visited Libby in her crib.
I hope there are some sunglasses in those baskets!

Maddy likes to shake-it, shake-it.

This egg hunting is serious business.

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Precious! I love the little pjs!

amanda said...

Their easter dresses are so cute!

Susan, you are a rock star. You ran EIGHT miles! Didn't you just finish the Janes class? I know you used to run, but I'm impressed with how fast you've gotten back in the saddle. Amazing.

mak'n Changes said...

What a fun day. Makes me long for babies. Awe! Have fun with your cute little family.

Jules said...

love their dresses...where did you find them?

A Wedding Story said...

Soo cute!

Vikki said...

I love Easter pictures-too cute!1

NatalieDeltaGam said...

omg- mm has the same pj's!! :-)