Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fool's riddle for you




An April Fools riddle just for you …

Nine months ago,
on the longest day of the year
twin girls were born
both whom are very dear.
Maddy and Libby are their names,
Peek-a-Boo and Patty Cake are some of their favorite games.
We think they are very sweet
From the tops of their heads down to the bottom of their feet.
But they were feeling a bit naughty today

since it is April Fool’s Day.

They want you to see if you can guess who is who.

So, dear readers, what say you?

I have decided to make this a true contest, complete with a special giveaway! Oooooh! Ahhhhh! Ooooo! Here's the deal ... please leave your answer in the comments, and I will pick a random winner from those who answer correctly. You will have until Sunday, April 4 at 5:00 PM EST to enter and the winner will be announced on Monday, April 5. Good luck & have fun!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddy is blue and Libby is red.

Mrs. K said...

I say Maddy is in blue and Libby is red...this was hard! I had to go through a lot of your pic!

Kim said...

cute riddle!

Im going with Maddy on the left and Libby on the right.

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Very cute! I'm guessing Maddy is the blue, Libby in the red.

Meg said...

I agree that Maddy's in blue and Libby's in red. You didn't switch them between shots, right? ;)

Suz said...

I'm going to say Maddy in red and Libby in blue. I'm mixing it up :)

Barefoot in the Park said...

libby blue, maddy red!

Jules said...

I have no clue....bute they are still cute. and THAT is my April fools day rhyme for you. :)

LOL

five tomatoes said...

Maddy blue, Libby red. I am basing this on ears and am probably wrong.

Sarah said...

Maddy is in the blue (left) and Libby is in the red (right).

nanny said...

Miss Maddy is wearing blue and Miss Libby is wearing red
and they both look adorable!

NatalieDeltaGam said...

libby blue, maddy red. :-)

Solar Powered said...

maddy on the left, libby on the right?

5 Boys And Me said...

I say Maddy red and Libby blue!