Sunday, April 05, 2009

And the winner is ...

I had a lot of fun with our little April Fool's contest and it turns out that I am going to designate two winners! The first is Meg who hinted at the fact that there may have been some baby switching ... and you were right!

In the first photo, Libby was wearing blue and Maddy was in red.

Later that same day (as if I don't have enough to do), I switched their outfits for another photo opportunity. So for the second photo, Maddy was dressed in blue and Libby was wearing red.

So, I am giving Meg the 1st place price, then chose another name at random from the other guesses and congrats go to Natalie!

Thanks for playing along and I'll be sending each of you a special surprise from two of my good friends who have recently started their own business! Check out BE Creative Goods for great paper products and jewelry. Ladies, I will be in touch for your monograms and shipping information!

1 comment:

heather said...

You--and the girls--are adorable!