Sunday, March 22, 2009

Flash forward

Seeing this picture of Maddy makes me feel like in about 13 years I'm going to listen to her say to me "Like, Mom ... you know .... all the girls are wearing polo shirts with their collars popped, Seven jeans, and boat shoes. Oh, and like don't forget a new North Face jacket. I would look like a total loser without one!"


Can anyone tell me where the past nine months have gone?? Seriously. Oh, and we have one crawling and one trying. I may never blog again!

Also, why did I agree to join a swim & tennis club yesterday? Ummm, hello bathing suit that I'll need to be wearing come Memorial Day? I saw shaded, gradual entry baby pool with a full service grill and asked "where do we sign?" Think anyone will notice if I wear yoga pants in the pool?

8 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

They're getting so big! The pool will be lovely in the summer.

Kara said...

I don't think they could get any cuter. They are absolutely adorable.

Jules said...

cute!!

Suz said...

oh my goodness; how adorable are they!

Kim said...

cute photo... and yes, swimsuit season frightens me! I shun away from all the bathing suits in the stores. I just cant do it yet! Keep running, (im impressed)you'll look fabulous!

nanny said...

They just get prettier everyday! And you are right about the clothes, but it won't be 13 years before you hear those requests, they start it much earlier!! Oh My!
My granddaughter was troubled this year (12) because she was the only one with only one color North Face, everyone else has several colors!!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

They are presh presh!

Meg said...

I can't get over how beautiful they are. Not baby cute, but actually gorgeous!