Monday, March 16, 2009

Breakin' Three: The Inchworm Edition

Libby is hoping that Breakin' makes another movie and it can be all about her. We have crawling! I guess you would really call it inchworming, since she's not using her knees just yet. We have been amazed how quickly she can get across the room, or towards the steps, or to the dog bed (they aren't thrilled). Maddy is content to scoot backwards or rock on hands and knees.

Now if I can only figure out which cord I need to download these videos off our camera and post online. I'm not tech savvy when it comes to camcorders, so all of my videos are just sitting there.

Since they are now not content to just stay on a blanket, we have also added the piece de resistance of our family room ... the baby cage! I think the One Step Ahead website calls it a Play Zone or something a little more PC. It's pretty hideous, but it gives me a place to keep them safe and entertained when I can't be right there with them. For instance, when I'm blogging or on Facebook! Seriously, for going to the bathroom, doing laundry, letting the dogs out, working, etc. And ours is even bigger than this picture. It is huge. The dogs aren't impressed by it either ... one more place they can't take naps.

See, don't these kids look happy? They won't grow up with

thoughts that they were put in a cage, will they?

3 comments:

Jules said...

LOL hilarious!!

They should make them in Pottery Barn colors to match everyone's decor.

Heidi said...

That's funny!

We have the Super Yard XL. We break it up in pieces and put a few links around our fireplace and a few around the entertainment center. Our 1 year old will NOT play in it when it's all put together in a circle. I'm guessing he doesn't like to be "caged" in!!

Mad About Plaid Girl said...

LOVE the babygate! It's perfect!