Saturday, March 28, 2009

Big pimpin'

Hubby and I were talking about something work related (his work) when we were feeding the girls and getting them ready for bed. He's in outside sales and always carries a small photo album of Maddy and Libby so he can show off the latest pictures.

I think the conversation went something like this.

Hubby "Dr. So and So really liked the latest picture of the girls. She said they are really getting big."

Me "Oh, that's nice. Just as long as she's using your products, I guess you can keep pimping out M&L."

Hubby "Of course ... I have the (insert product name here) sticker on the back of the album."

Me "No you don't."

Hubby "Yes I do. That product may pay for college."

Next thing I know, they're going to be wearing little t-shirts and going along on calls with him.



Whatever works, I guess.

Maddy - Libby, 9 months old

5 comments:

Prissy Southern Prep said...

How precious!!!

Melissa said...

Such adorable girls!

I'm Just Beachy said...

They couldn't be cuter!

Jules said...

cute cute cute pic!

Lani said...

Thanks for joining our new blog network!
My husband is in sales too... I encourage him to play the triplet card whenever possible:)Hey, it's for their future, right?