Monday, February 09, 2009

Mistaken identity

Last night, we were getting the M&L ready for bedtime and Hubby was taking the girls upstairs while I was getting bottles warmed.

I came upstairs and commented on how much Maddy really looked like Libby. Then I questioned Hubby if it was indeed Maddy. (He had placed each girl in their crib while he was waiting on me with the bottles.) He confirmed that yes, it was Maddy ... but then we had to look a little closer and realize that he had switched them. All I can say is if we are getting confused now, there's no telling what they'll be doing to us when they are 5!

And I leave you with preparation for Valentine's Day. We'll be wearing these sweaters every day this week!

4 comments:

Jules said...

Funny!

and cute sweaters!!

OG has already worn her Valentines dress twice...will be wearing ti again Fri for the school party and again Sat for V day. LOL

NatalieDeltaGam said...

my mother went to school with identical triplet girls. their own mother couldn't even tell them apart!

i love the sweaters, by the way!

Elizabeth said...

Cute sweaters! Do you mind if I ask where you got them? I would love to have one for Ella

Kate said...

Ok I need the heart sweater-for myself! ;)

Gosh your girls are adorable!