Saturday, February 28, 2009

Meet Murphy

Why is it that on the night that I try to go to bed early knowing that I have to wake up by 4:30 so I can get showered, dressed, breakfasted, car loaded, and out the door before 6AM that my normally two sweet, sleeping through the night babies decide that they want to be up every 3 hours?

I'm guessing it's either teething pain or Murphy's Law.

I'm really feeling like a mom of newborn twins this morning. Thank goodness for Hubby. Have a great weekend ... I'm off to work an event. Let's just hope there's a Starbucks in the building!

2 comments:

PreppyBumpkin said...

Oh gracious!! Hopefully they'll be snoozin' dears for the post-event crash!

NatalieDeltaGam said...

i go back to work on friday and my mom is spending the night on thursday for that very reason. normally m.m. sleeps 6-9 hours in a row...i just know on thursday night she won't go to bed 'til 5 in the morning and i have to get up at 5:30am!