Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Maybe just as good

One of my favorite pairs of pants are from JCrew ... they are light blue cotton chino pant. Basic and simple. Not skinny cut, not crazy wide leg, just right. They are the Favorite Fit.

I was in Old Navy recently and noticed their perfect khakis. I tried them on and liked them, but they were out of stock in my size. I decided to check online and and they had my size ... they have several pretty colors and they come in 3 different hem lengths for the regular, and a petite and tall version.

Mine arrived today and I may be declaring them my new favorite and I think they may be just as good as the JCrew ones, for about $10 less. I'm thinking the jalepeno color may be fun for Spring. Or even to liven up these 36 degree days with a black turtleneck. Anyone else a fan?

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I have some of these pants (and capris and shorts) and I love them! They're so cute, comfy, and inexpensive!

Courtney said...

I LOVE J.Crew's favorite fit khakis, but have never had good luck with Old Navy, bc the rise ends up WAY to low for the tookus. What did you think about the rise?

Normal people or tween style?

Susan D. said...

I have had issues with Old Navy in the past ... severe muffin top! These actually fit me well ... not too high and not too low. Definitely good for normal people. I try not to wear the Mom jeans, but I also can't do super low either!

Ladybug's Picnic said...

LOVE THEM. I have them in green, jalapeno and light blue - and I wear them with a black or navy turtleneck all the time. I bought the "perfect khaki" longer length shorts for the summer in several colors, too. Perfect for normal people, I totally agree.

Ladybug's Picnic said...

Whoops, I meant to say I have them in jalapeno, crimson red and light blue. They're all super cute.

amanda said...

I caught them in the fall when they first switched over from summer and they were on sale, plus 20% off with the credit card bag. I got them in khaki, black, and green. I really like them. I may have to pick up a few more pairs!

amanda said...

Oh shoot! I just went to order some and it looks like only the banana something colored ones are on sale. Did you find the shorter ones on sale recently?

Kim said...

ok ladies, based on you recs, i just bought the jalapeno pair! I can't wait to get them in the mail!! thanks!