Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh sweet coffee

I missed you yesterday.

Yesterday was a blur of feeling like I had a vice crushing my head, watching our 44th Presidential Inauguration, taking my temperature, trying to help Hubby with the girls, looking at our teeny amount of snow outside, sleeping, and more sleeping. It must have been some kind of 24-hour bug, because I feel better today. So, no coffee yesterday and I'm not sure if I really ever ate yesterday. Yuck.
So, I am glad to be up today and not feeling like I want to crawl under a blanket. I hope to work on cleaning up our den that looks like an explosion has taken place, get some work done, mop the floor where I spilt 7UP yesterday, and grab some kisses from my girls ... that may be the hardest part of being sick ... no kisses from Hubby and no giving them to the girls.

I leave you with this ... we did manage a photo opp of M & L yesterday while they were "watching" the Inauguration. And to the makers of the Bumbo chair, I realize you aren't supposed to put these on an unstable surface, but I promise that Hubby was just out of the camera shot ... waiting to grab a baby with cat-like reflexes!

Jan. 20, 2009 - an important day in history when we were almost 7 months old.

We marked the day by having a PJ Day!

2 comments:

Suz said...

They are so adorable!

Melissa said...

Your girls are adorable!