Tuesday, December 16, 2008

pros and cons

Working from home has several pros and cons. One pro that I have noticed the most is you can literally work in your pajamas. Today, I wore my favorite Pine Cone Hill PJ's while talking on the phone, working on my computer, attending a webinar, but is it a con that at 5:15 PM, I'm still wearing them?

I guess you could say that I was just prepared early for bedtime, but you also might say that my neighbors may look at me funny when I stepped outside around 2PM to check the mail.

Hmmm, this could be really dangerous. PJ's 24/7?

6 comments:

CRICKET said...

Some days it feel good to do that !I worked from home for over 5 years and unless I felt like crap I usually got ready for the office (basement room), showered, clothed etc. I just felt more productive.

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

It's like when you get your mail you want to yell, "um, I work from home - I haven't been watching the soaps all day!"

Glad it's going well, PJs and all :)

Natalie said...

There is nothing wrong with wearing pj's all day.. regardless of what you're doing at home. I think it's sad when I change from my pajama pants to my yoga pants. The only difference is one doesn't have a drawstring elastic waist.

Well I Do Declare said...

HAHA! I can see where it would just seem a little silly to change out of them at 5pm... I mean what is the point???

Not Your Average Belle said...

I work from home occasionally and love staying in my pajamas all day. But it somehow makes me feel like I have been less productive. And you're right - the weird looks from the neighbors don't help.

Jessi said...

I love it! I work from home too and some days never make it out of the PJs or the gym clothes!!