Monday, December 29, 2008

Paper chaining

My mom and I started this little craft project yesterday and I hope to finish it up today. I'm going to hang it over Maddy & Libby's cribs and changing table in their room. We originally saw it in a Land of Nod catalog and decided to make one ourselves. I feel like I've stepped back into the 3rd grade making this, but it's so much fun.

All you need is construction paper in colors of your choice, (I used orange, yellow, blue, pink and green) scissors, pencil, ruler, and glue or a stapler. We are using the stapler because it's quicker. Cut evenly sized strips of paper (around 1"-1 1/2" wide), decide if you want them random colors or in a pattern, and make some rings. The stapler makes this job go very fast.

Can't wait to get it hung and show the final project.

1 comment:

Goddess in Progress said...

Oh, how fun! Can't wait to see the finished product!