Thursday, November 13, 2008

Preparation

I have a job interview on Tuesday. I've known about it for a couple of weeks and now I can't believe that's it's almost here. So that means I have a little preparing to do this weekend - print my resume, brush up on my interview skills, read a little more about the company, oh and pray that I can find a suitable outfit to wear. I'm hoping that I can find an Ann Taylor top that I wore early in my pregnancy that let's just say, is forgiving where I need it. Oh, and heels - I don't think I've had on heels since Spring of last year!? It's kind of exciting ... my feet won't know what to think!

If my clothes don't work, I'll be doing a whirlwind shopping trip on Saturday. Not my favorite kind of shopping and that's when I usually can't find anything that works.

So, not to jinx myself about this job, but I still think it sounds too good to be true. It would be part-time, I can work from home, and they are very family friendly. I've talked to two other women who do what I would be doing and all have had nothing but good things to say about the company and their jobs. We're talking the company paying for nannies for them at the annual company retreat. So, we'll see ... my stay at home gig may be coming to an end.

I've really enjoyed my time home with the girls. They are amazing and I hope that if everything works out, then I can have someone come in to help with them a few days a week, then I won't have to feel like I'm missing out on their day to day activities. I mean, I can handle life without poop and spit-up, but those smiles. I would have to get my daily allotment of smiles.

3 comments:

MMM said...

I left you an award on my blog yesterday! =)

NatalieDeltaGam said...

sending lots of good wishes your way!

More, More, More said...

Sounds like an awesome situation!! Keep us posted!!!