Friday, November 07, 2008

Nature walk

It's been gorgeous here the past couple of days, so I decided to take along my camera on a little nature walk to try to capture some of the pretty fall colors in our neighborhood. I don't know how much "nature" we saw on the walk ... there were several squirrels, a couple of kids, a Labrador retriever, and several Volvos ... but I will say that the fall foliage is beautiful.
Ready to go. On the walking path in our neighborhood.

Libby stayed awake for most of the walk.

Orange


Red


Yellow

Love all the trees.

Our street.


4 comments:

Well I Do Declare said...

What a great way to spend the day with the girls!

Mags said...

The girls are beautiful!!!

Kara said...

your little girls are adorable and changing so quickly!

Mommy, Esq. said...

I saw you posting on Goddess's blog. Your daughters are absolutely adorable.