Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The list is growing ...

We're getting ready for our 1st overnight trip to the Grandparents for Thanksgiving, so I'm starting to try to pack up everything we'll need. Or at least everything we can pack in advance. We're only staying one night, so we won't need much more than our last trip, but a lot of "just in case" items. Extra "extra" clothes, Tylenol, Mylicon gas drops, more bottles, more of everything really. Oh, and I love this one that Hubby wrote down ... ALL parts to the breast pump. Honestly, every time we go over to a friends' house, I leave something behind that goes to it. Uhmm, not fun and I would definitely be in trouble for an overnight visit that lands on a holiday.

Ok, TMI I know. I claim hunger pains and having a cold since Monday and now it's causing me to just write anything that comes to mind. Off to pack!

3 comments:

Some Like it Southern said...

I hope you and your family have a lovely Thanksgiving!
And that you remember everything too! :0)

Barefoot in the Park said...

I hope the trip goes well!! Happy Thanksgiving!

NatalieDeltaGam said...

good luck, girlie!! thinking about y'all!